Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly is for the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation associated with mild forms of osteoarthritis of the knees and fingers.
Rub gently into the affected area 2 times daily (preferably morning and evening). Do not use for more than 3 weeks unless a doctor has told you to.
Do not use Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly:
- On children under 12 years
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other anti-inflammatory medicines
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, or with other medicines you are taking regularly
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Excessive use may be harmful
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Contains isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and butylated hydroxytoluene as preservatives.
Diclofenac diethylamine 23.2mg/g
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and butylated hydroxytoluene as preservatives.