Panadol with Optizorb Tablets provide advanced absorption* compared with regular Panadol tablets. It contains a patented delivery system which allows it to deliver paracetamol more efficiently* to the body for pain relief, while remaining gentle on stomachs.
Panadol with Optizorb Tablets provide temporary effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
HOW TO USE PANADOL WITH OPTIZORB PAIN RELIEF TABLETS:
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours)
Do not use Panadol with Optizorb Tablets for children below age 7, except on medical advice.
While using Panadol with Optizorb Tablets:
If an overdose taken or suspected, ring the poisons information centre (AUST: 131 126, NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Do not use Panadol with Optizorb Tablets:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or hydroxybenzoates
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Keep to the recommended dosage.
Paracetamol 500 mg.
500mg Paracetamol, Hydroxybenzoates as preservatives, no gluten, lactose or sugar
People with stomach ulcers, breastfeeding mothers
Height: 45mm, Width: 125mm, Depth: 15mm, Weight: 25g